Unisex Face Shield: Face-Ears-Neck Splash Protection
Designed and engineered by a currently practicing registered nurse for all healthcare workers to provide full, effective protection against accidental splash while directly caring for patients. SHIELD face protection is made with durable, rigid materials that can withstand tough, everyday use. Unlike other face shields, SHIELD face protection is made with non-absorbent components, which prevents bacteria from building up and allows for easy cleaning.
CDC policy for healthcare personnel recommends using face shields, especially if N-95 face masks are not available. Mandated for Droplet Protection but more effective when used with PPE gown, gloves and mask. Can also be used for non-healthcare related work to reduce exposure.
○ Comfortable Fit
○ Enclosed top cover
○ Extended protection to the ears
○ Extended protection to neck without compromising neck mobility
○ Rigid, durable materials (not flimsy)
○ Non-absorbent components
○ Antiseptic/Disinfectant Safe
○ Reusable (advise to disinfect after use)
○ Name label for easy identification
To order, click this link .